Location: The Lakes Course @ Laura S. Walker State Park, Waycross
Benefitting the Southeast Cancer Unit, Inc., the annual Okefenoke REMC golf tournament was started in appreciation for the care and assistance given to an OREMC family member while undergoing cancer treatment. Each year proceeds from the tournament are presented to the Southeast Cancer Unit, Inc., a volunteer organization to help cancer patients in Brantley, Pierce and Ware counties with medical expenses.
- Registration and payment deadline Thursday, September 1
- $260 per foursome: breakfast sandwiches and lunch included
- Prize Packet $120 per foursome: Buy-in to contests/mulligans/3 raffle tickets for your foursome in advance. Additional raffle tickets and individual contest purchases available day of the tournament.
- Golfer check-in begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors!
Links Hospitality Sponsor
Golf Ball Sponsor