Okefenoke REMC Golf Tournament
Saturday, September 25
Location: The Lakes Golf Course @ Laura S. Walker State Park in Waycross
Benefitting the Southeast Cancer Unit, Inc., the annual Okefenoke REMC golf tournament was started in appreciation for the care and assistance given to an OREMC family member while undergoing cancer treatment. Each year proceeds from the tournament are presented to the Southeast Cancer Unit, Inc., a volunteer organization to help cancer patients in Brantley, Pierce and Ware counties with medical expenses.
Tournament Flyer Sponsorship Opportunities
- Registration and payment deadline Tuesday, September 14
- $260 per foursome: breakfast sandwiches and lunch included
- Contests purchased the day of the tournament
- Golfer check-in begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.