Contact Us: (800) 262-5131    |    Outage Map   |   Hurricane Tracker

Energy Assistance

If you need assistance paying your electric bill, the agencies listed below may be able to help.



Division of Family and Children Services   Brantley County 912-462-6032
  Camden County 912-729-4583
  Charlton County 912-496-2527
  Glynn County 912-262-3200
  Ware County 912-632-6720
Action Pact Brantley County 912-462-5163
  Charlton County 912-496-2045
  Ware County 912-285-6083
  Wayne County 912-427-7797
Faithworks/Sparrow’s Nest Glynn County 912-261-8959
House of Hope Ware County 912-287-0377
Salvation Army-Georgia Camden County 912-882-2200
  Glynn County 912-265-9381
  Ware County 912-285-7237
St. Vincent De Paul Glynn County 912-262-6027
St. Joseph Catholic Church Ware County 912-283-7700



Baker County Council on Aging Baker County 904-259-2223
Northeast Florida Community Action Agency Baker County 904-259-4481
  Nassau County 904-261-0801
Barnabas Nassau County 888-885-6498
Nassau County Council on Aging Nassau County 904-261-0701


You might also ask your church about local assistance programs.