OREMC is focused on human welfare and community enrichment by nature of our business and mission.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefit packages, and the satisfaction of knowing the work performed at our cooperative directly benefits our consumer-members’ lives. Okefenoke REMC is dedicated to helping further our employees’ careers, offering a full range of opportunities for distance learning, accreditation, and professional development programs.
Okefenoke REMC’s career opportunities span multiple specialty areas including:
• Accounting & Finance
• Communications/Marketing/Public Relations
• Community & Economic Development
• Engineering & Operations
• Information Technology
• Member (Customer) Service
Okefenoke REMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace. We only accept solicited applications and resumes based on advertised job openings.
Current Employment Opportunities
Journeyman Lineman Position - Hilliard, Florida
OREMC has a Journeyman Lineman position open in Hilliard, Florida. The Journeyman Lineman is responsible for OREMC’s continuity of service to its consumer-members by:
- Effectively and efficiently directing and performing all duties required in construction and maintenance of the OREMC distribution system according to RUS specifications, electrical codes and all safety rules and regulations.
- Providing leadership and good working conditions through effective supervisory practices.
- Making every effort to give reliable service OREMC’s consumer-members and keeping outage time to a minimum.
- Ideal candidate lives within OREMC's Florida service area
Interested candidates are invited to view the full job description, download and complete the Application for Employment Applications will be accepted via email at email@example.com or at one of our office locations through June 3, 2022.
OREMC reserves the right to cancel all bids for employment.