We welcome your application for funding to support qualified community development initiatives in the Okefenoke REMC service area. Please review the Foundation Guidelines before completing your application. Along with this completed application, you must also upload and submit:
1. Project Brief based on the following Application Information & Questions:
- Give a brief overview of your organization.
- Describe in detail the proposed program or project that your organization is requesting funding for including:
an outline of estimated costs associated with project to support the dollar amount you are requesting
who will benefit from this program/project and how it will impact the community
the goals and objectives of the program or project? Specifics in how you will measure success.
what geographic areas will your program or project serve and how many people will be impacted
- Describe any community and/or volunteer support of your program/project that you have already received or anticipate you will receive.
- Describe your timeline for accomplishing the goals and objectives of your program/project.
- Please list other organizations that have already or that you anticipate will support the program/project including specific amounts donated. (Please include volunteer and in-kind donations.)
2. IRS 501(c)(3) letter
3. List of Board of Directors
4. Budget and cash flow statements for the current year